Friday, January 22, 2016

The Circle January 2016 and January Reset Weeks 2 & 3



The Circle Link-Up is hosted by In Its Time Blog along with a different co-host each month. She will send out an email each month with the topic for that month. This month is goals and inspiration moodboards. If you would like to participate and link up please go here

My goals for 2016 are to really follow through with blogging once a week. Another goal is to really connect with my One Little Word - Focus and to learn to live by that word. By learning to focus I am going to really focus on getting a new job. I am working at it harder than I have any other time in my life. I am ready to be back in the working field and getting back out into the world. One of the other things I want to focus on this year is to finally start writing the book I have always dreamed about. Even if I only get started by coming up with my ideas and outlines. A big goal for me for the last two years is to stay on the positive thinking track and get rid of the negatives things in my life. The last thing for me to focus on is to finish things that I start. I have a problem with starting things then letting them go. I need to fix this issue. One thing I have done is to pick a symbol to remember to stay focused whenever I see it. My symbol I chose was a sunflower. The reason I chose this is because it is bright, cheery and always looking up as well as makes me smile when I see them. So what better symbol.  So without futher ado here is my moodboard to keep me focused. 


January Reset Weeks Two and Three
January Reset is a project created by Lemon and Raspberry you can check out her blog here to read more about it and how to do your own reset. Each week there is a different set of journaling ideas to help you along on the journey. So today I am going to focus on week one. #JanuaryReset

Week Two: Right Now:
Right now I'm loving watching Downton Abbey. I am sad to say that this is the last season so I will have to buy the dvd's now. 

Right now I am desiring new books always. There is not a day that goes buy when I do not find a new book I want to get. 

Right now I am feeling hopeful. I have been applying for jobs left and right and have sent out over fifty resumes so I am hoping to get a call from one. 

Right now I am wishing that things will work out sooner rather than later so we can make the move to a new state like we want to.  

Right now I am thinking about the book I am reading (Me Before You by JoJo Moyes), the tv show I am watching, my family, bills, and projects I want to start and finish. 

Right now I am needing to take a mini vacation. This last year we skipped my birthday, anniversary and pretty much Christmas. So I would like to take a break and go away to relax and forget my worries for a few days. 

Right now I am dreaming about the trip to Europe that I have wanted to take for a long time now. There are many places I want to see and experience while visiting those beautiful countries. 

Week Three: Goals:
A personal goal for this year is for me to remain focused on things that I want to accomplish in my life. Stay positive, finish projects, find a job, just to name a few.

A work goal for this year is to actually find a job. I am currently looking for a job that will fit me. It is time that I get back into the working world and I am more than ready. 

A health goal for this year is to cut out more of the foods that are bad for me. I was doing good on no sweets but have stumbled on that road so I need to get back on track. I would also like to stop with the potato chips, they are my downfall. 

A realtionship goal is to not be so nagging. Sometimes I tend to pick at things that really have no meaning and then start fights. I need to learn to let things go. 

A "build my future" goal for this year is to start writing my dream book. If I can just get started then it will a dream come true. 

A friendship goal for this year is to find a good friend. I have some great pen pals and some great freinds from my online book club but unfortunately I do not have any "real" life in person friends and would like to have someone to go do things with sometimes. 

A home goal for this year would be to fix the roof so there is no more minor leaking. My real goal is to move to Colorado and away from here but that will have to wait a couple of years. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great symbol, Angela! Sunflowers are beautiful and I couldn't agree with you more on why you chose them as your symbol. Best wishes with all of your goals for the year, too! It sounds like you've got a lot of good(!) changes in store. :)

    ReplyDelete