Monday, January 4, 2016

A new year, new goals


Ok so I am a little behind. Originally I wanted to do this post last Friday but as they say better late than never. 

This is a new year and time to set some new goals for myself. One of my goals is to post on a regular basis on my blog. The thing I need to remember is this is not a chore this is fun, a way to journal, a way to get things off my chest, a way to express myself and a way to have fun. My goal is to do a post every Friday. It may be something as simple as a list from the listing challenge I take part in or something more in depth like a post regarding my One Little Word project. 


Another goal I have to really focus on my One Little Word project. The word I chose for this year is focus. You will hear more about this project and word later in a future post. One Little Word is a project created by Ali Edwards. I liked the word focus as it will help me to stay on track with things I want to get done this year. Staying focused will become a daily action for me this year. 

One of the next goals I have to remain positive. Staying positive is not always as easy as it seems. When things are going a little rough I need to remember that it will not last long and better things are on the horizon. 

I would also like to focus on getting a new job this year. The job I currently have is not a bad job but it is just too physically demanding for me. I would like to have a job that fits me better. For me I have had a dream for a long time to write a book. So this year I would like to start focusing on making that happen. Even if it is just getting ideas together on what I want to write about. 

This will be a big year for me but it will also be a good year and I am looking forward to what I have planned for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment