Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Writing


Today is a day I am going to sit down and do some writing. I am going to start by responding to my pen pal letters so I can get them in the mail tomorrow. Then I need to do my Happiness Journal for the day. I am also thinking about catching up with my One Little Word project. While I am doing my writing I like to listen to podcasts so I am also catching up on them. This week I found a new podcast that I want to try out - The Pen Addict. Yes it is what it sounds like a podcast talking about pens. Today is going to be a good day. 


It is a lot of fun when you go to your mailbox and see letters from pen pals around the world. Other countries has such neat stamps with beautiful images compared to the stamps we have to use for our international letters. I would love to have choices for international stamps. I don't know why but I just do not like the stamps I have to use. They just seem so plain to me. 


Today my letters I am sending out will be going to Arizona, Australia, Canada and Norway. Well on to writing for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment