Saturday, July 18, 2015

The Circle - Blogger Introductions


I have been missing The Circle Monthly Linkup hosted by Kiki at In Its Time and it is time I get back in the groove of things. This month's theme is Blogger Introductions. I don't like talking about myself or my pictures but I am going to be open minded here and participate anyway.  If you want to link up just stop by In Its Time.


After about five tries I finally settled on this picture of me. I am not one that likes to have my picture taken so this is hard for me. My name is Angela a wife, mom, book lover, and blogger. Not only do I have this blog I am a book reviewer on my other blog Griperang's Bookmarks. I am from Nebraska but moved to Florida in 2005 for the second time. My heart will always be in Nebraska and in the next two to three years will be leaving Florida for a new home. I have been married for 25 years to my husband and we have two kids, five cats and two dogs. I am the oldest of three kids and have nine nieces and nephews. I have been a paralegal/legal secretary for over 20 years and am currently a housewife looking to change careers. My dream is to write a historical fiction book and to travel to Europe one day. I collect bookmarks, postcards, pen, journals/notebooks and lighthouses. 


My husband Scott and I celebrating out 25th wedding anniversary in Key West on December 15, 2014. 



My kids and I - Matthew 23 and Rachel 20 - we were on a replica of the Pinta

I am also a list maker like Kiki so I am going to end with a list of things about me.

Favorite color - green
Hobbies - reading and writing pen pal letters
Favorite food - cajun shrimp linguine 
Favorite drink - iced tea
Favorite movie - Under the Tuscan Sun or Gone With the Wind
Favorite book - I have many but one of my favorite series is The Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Favorite TV show - Again I have many but Downton Abbey and Big Bang Theory are two of them
Favorite idol - I have two Laura Ingalls Wilder and Helen Keller
Favorite sports team - Green Bay Packers
Favorite flower - Lilac
Favorite scent - Lavender and/or Lilac
Favorite dessert - cheesecake 
Favorite musician - Tim McGraw
Favorite saying - Keep Calm and Carry On and Live Laugh Love
Favorite magazine - HGTV




1 comment:

  1. Angela! It's so nice to put a face to your name! :) It was great to meet you and get to know you better, too. Especially your love for Big Bang Theory--I just started watching that show this month and I'm madly trying to catch up, it's so funny!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete