Saturday, July 18, 2015

Currently - Month of June recap


This blog post is brought to you by Kristin at Rukristin (click here to visit). I like her idea of telling your story one week at a time. I am going to tweek mine a little and tell you my story one month at a time and give you a recap at the end of the month.

Watching 
Here lately we have been watching a lot of shows on Alaska. Alaskan Bush People, Living Alaska, and Building Alaska. We have also been watching Tiny House Nation and Tiny House Hunting. 

Reading
In June I read A Wee Murder in My Shop by Fran Stewart, Book, Line and Sinker by Jenn McKinlay, Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth, Gilt Trip by Laura Childs, Sisters of Shiloh by Kathy  and Becky Hepinstall, Sugar and Iced by Jenn McKinlay, and The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

Feeling
Most of this month has not been bad. There are times of stress with trying to catch up finances. Times of worry as we have decided to move in the next three years and we are trying to decide where we would like to move. Times of Joy when I get to see pictures of my nieces and nephews or talk to them. 

Enjoying
This month I have purchased some adult coloring books and I have been have fun with those. I have also found a new puzzle book called Remind that is really neat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment