Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Instagram Love



It has been a few days since I have written on my blog as I was dealing with a little bit of burn out. Yesterday while waiting in the car for my daughter to come out of the bank I was scrolling through my Instagram pictures on my phone and saw one of the people I follow did a post on her favorite Instagram accounts. So I thought I would do the same thing and share just a few of my favorites.

1. 

2. 


3. 

4. 

5. 

6. 


1. @5ftinf | 5ftinf| Flowers,Nature pictures,Tea pictures -  I think her pictures are amazing

2. @sandrajuto|Sandra Juto| Travel pictures - I like how she makes her travel pictures look inviting

3. @thegreengable|The Green Gables| Stationary and gifts - I enjoy looking at her pictures her photography is very nice

4. @dovbee|Letter Writers Alliance | Letters, Stationary all things writing - I love seen the envelopes she makes for her letters

5. @christerolsen|Pictures of Norway - I love the beautiful scenery

6. @natgeotravel|NatGeo Travel| Pictures of the world - They have some amazing pictures of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment