Monday, June 1, 2015

Currently May 2015


This blog post is brought to you by Kristin at Rukristin (click here to visit). I like her idea of telling your story one week at a time. I am going to tweek mine a little and tell you my story one month at a time and give you a recap at the end of the month.

Watching 
Texas Rising, Outlander, Genius, Traveling with Brian Unger, Street Outlaws, Deadliest Catch

Reading
The books I read in May were: The Quick and the Thread by Amanda Lee - this is the first book in her embroidery cozy mystery series. Wild by Cheryl Strayed - this a woman's journey through the Pacific Crest Trail. Some Like it Witchy by Heather Blake - this is her fifth book in her wishcraft cozy mystery series. Brownies and Broomsticks by Bailey Cates - this is the first book in her magical bakery cozy mystery series. It seems I was on a cozy mystery kick last month. 

Feeling
I have been feeling a little stressed and worried this last month. Rachel has had some health issues that we are hoping can be taken care of soon. She is also learning how to eat different in preparation for a future surgery. She has lost seven pounds and I am proud of her for that. Scott had foot surgery on the 27th and while I am not so worried about the surgery itself I am worried and stressed over the money part of it. Not only do we have the bills to worry about we will be short a whole paycheck and trying to figure out where that is going to come from is a little stressful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment