Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Circle - Spring Moodboards


I have been missing The Circle Monthly Linkup hosted by Kiki at In Its Time and it is time I get back in the groove of things. This month's theme is Spring Moodboards. Since it is 2015 they are using 15 things in their moodboards.   If you want to link up just stop by In Its Time.

I have been trying to think of what I want to do a moodboard for. I think I have finally decided what I want to do. I have always thought about how I would do my wedding if I could do a wedding do-over or a renewal of vows. When I got married Scott and I were young, I was 17 and he was 19, we have now been married for 25 years. At the time we had a very small wedding no fancy reception, just cake and punch in the community hall. No pictures to remember the day by other than two or three snap shots. I enjoy looking at wedding things and watching wedding shows so I thought this would be a good thing to create a moodboard for in the off chance that one day I will get to have a renewal of vows.

I think I would have my colors be Tiffany Blue and Silver. I have grown really fond of the color Tiffany Blue. But I would like to do a rustic type wedding theme.



Here is a dress that I like but have my blue on it and wear boots with it and have the guys dress in this same way


Since I am am book person - I like the idea of the bouquet being made from old books

Here is a cake that I like

I think these toppers are cute

Another thing I like if the candy bar - only maybe use more rustic looking containers 


I also like this idea of no seating arrangement


I like the idea of a barn wedding

I think these place setting are nice minus the candle holders and tulle

I would use mason jar flower and candle holders

I would use blue and white lilacs as my flowers

Here is an aisle decoration I like and fill with lilacs and lavender

I kind of like this idea for a guest book

Here is a cute idea for the wedding favors

And when it is all over I would like to spend a few days here: The Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC









2 comments:

  1. these are great pieces for a wedding mood board, and I like the idea of using book pages to make a rose/bouquet!

    (stopping over via the link up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the topic for your moodboard! It's been so much fun to see them all and to also just see how personalized they are, too. These are all great items for a wedding and a vow renewal, too! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete