Friday, May 8, 2015

Every Day in May - Day 8 - Where do you clear your head


This is a project started by Life Behind the Purple Door. She has posted an idea for a blog post everyday in May. I thought it would be a good idea so I am going to join in. If you would like to join in as well you can go to her site at Life Behind the Purple Door and see the list of ideas. 

Where do you clear your head?

We all have that spot that makes us feel good when we visit, tell me about yours. 


If I could pick my favorite place to go to clear my head I would pick a place like in the picture above. My favorite place to sit and think or to read a good book is outside where it is quiet and just listening to nature. I love the woods and all the beautiful trees sounding you but I do not often get the chance to go there. 

In the real world today I sometimes go to my room for a few minutes to just have a little quiet and to just get my thoughts together. This is about the only place that I can get away from all the day to day noises of my home. 

Where do you like to clear your head. 

1 comment:

  1. ooh, I bet the noise of the water after rainfall is just as calming as the little trickle in the picture, seems water is important to lots of people.

    ReplyDelete