Sunday, May 31, 2015

Every Day in May - Day 31- Bake a Cake - Celebrate


This is a project started by Life Behind the Purple Door. She has posted an idea for a blog post everyday in May. I thought it would be a good idea so I am going to join in. If you would like to join in as well you can go to her site at Life Behind the Purple Door and see the list of ideas.

Bake a Cake - Celebrate

Today's prompt has to do with celebrating completing a goal. I made it! My goal was to blog every day in May and i only had one day where I missed a post but I caught up the next day. Not only did I post a journaling type of post each day I did a post of #30 Days of Lists post each day. Even though at times I wanted to give up and not do a post because I was not in the mood I powered through and did it. I am very proud of myself for doing this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment