Saturday, May 30, 2015

Every Day in May - Day 30 - Share links to you in other places


This is a project started by Life Behind the Purple Door. She has posted an idea for a blog post everyday in May. I thought it would be a good idea so I am going to join in. If you would like to join in as well you can go to her site at Life Behind the Purple Door and see the list of ideas.

Share links to you in other places

Today's prompt is for us to share where you can find me in other places. In the days of social media and internet there are now many places you can find each other. So without further ado here are my links

Griperang's Bookmarks - this is my book review blog
Griperang's Bookmarks - Facebook Page - my book review blog's Facebook page
Angela-Scott Holland's Facebook Page - this is my personal Facebook page that I now share with my husband
Twitter - I don't really use this other than to re-tweet other people's stuff or to post book contests
Pinterest - Here is the link to my Pinterest account. This is my guilty pleasure.
Instagram - I have not posted for a little while here but I have fun with this site
Google+ - used to promote my book blog


No comments:

Post a Comment