Friday, May 29, 2015

Every Day in May - Day 29 - What you have learned most this month


This is a project started by Life Behind the Purple Door. She has posted an idea for a blog post everyday in May. I thought it would be a good idea so I am going to join in. If you would like to join in as well you can go to her site at Life Behind the Purple Door and see the list of ideas.

What you have learned most this month
This month I am  learning that it can be hard work to make sure you post everyday on your blog. Even if you have the prompts telling you what to post it can still be hard to come up with what to right. I have had fun doing this though as it is giving me experience in writing more often. 

I have also tried to learn to have more patience this month. My family and I have spent more time in doctor's offices this month than normal and with that comes patience. Their policy I believe is to hurry up and wait. 

Another thing I am trying to learn this month is not to worry so much. Some things in life you can not change and you just have to learn to live with or to at the least not worry about. Things happen for a reason and will all work out in the end. Just be patient (there is that word again) and have faith. 

No comments:

Post a Comment