Thursday, May 28, 2015

Every Day in May - Day 28 - What do you collect


This is a project started by Life Behind the Purple Door. She has posted an idea for a blog post everyday in May. I thought it would be a good idea so I am going to join in. If you would like to join in as well you can go to her site at Life Behind the Purple Door and see the list of ideas.


What do you collect?

I guess you could say I collect a few things: bookmarks, postcards, journals, pens, books, melter cubes and lighthouses I took some pictures of my collections to share with you. 


This is just a glimpse of my bookshelves. I actually have six bookshelves but some totes in the closet with books. 



Just a few of my bookmarks from my vast collection


A glimpse of my postcard collection


Just a few of my journals


My melter gems - I am always looking for  new brands and scents to try out


Part of my small lighthouse collection


One of my two pen holders full of all different types of pens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment