Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Every Day in May - Day 26 - Remember When


This is a project started by Life Behind the Purple Door. She has posted an idea for a blog post everyday in May. I thought it would be a good idea so I am going to join in. If you would like to join in as well you can go to her site at Life Behind the Purple Door and see the list of ideas.

Remember When - Tell a story from your childhood

I have many fun and good memories from my childhood. It is funny that one of the Christmas' that my parents remember as being the worst for them was the best for us kids. Mom says that particular Christmas they had no money for presents for us so they went to an auction the day before Christmas and bought some things. Well for us kids we had no idea that things were that bad and we loved what we got and had the best Christmas. My sister and I got a dollhouse and a kitchen (pre- little tykes but the same type) to share and my brother got a drum set. I will always remember that Christmas as one of the best. It makes my mom happy when she hears this. My parents made not have always had a lot but they did make our holidays and birthdays special to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment