Saturday, May 23, 2015

Every day in May - Day 23 - Share ten pinners you follow


This is a project started by Life Behind the Purple Door. She has posted an idea for a blog post everyday in May. I thought it would be a good idea so I am going to join in. If you would like to join in as well you can go to her site at Life Behind the Purple Door and see the list of ideas.


Share ten pinners you follow

I love Pinterest and getting to spend time on there just looking and daydreaming. It is a very addictive website for me as I could spend hours and hours on there. Here is the link for my page: My Pinterest Page. Now I will share just a few boards I like to follow. 

Beautiful Animals by Paula Quinn - I love to look at all the beautiful animals

I hold the by by Marilyn Green - I have a fascination with old keys and would love to start collecting them and making them into art

Castles by Michelle Griep - I think castles are beautiful and it is my dream to one day get to stay overnight in one

Susan Wheeler by Anna Cykyeba - I like the art of Susan Wheeler - I think the little rabbits living like humans are the cutest thing

Zentangle Patterns by Linda Tomich - I think the art of Zentangle is very neat and am going to one day start making my own

Sand Sculptures by Penny Raio - I think it is just amazing what some people can do with sand

Lighthouses by pilusmax - I have always likes lighthouses - they are beautiful and have such a history behind them. 

Gift Ideas by Deborah Krueger - I have these grand ideas that I am going to make gifts like these for my family one day

Barns by Mary Cox - Being from Nebraska and liking the country I love looking at barns

Hearts by Barbara Darish - I like hearts and seeing all the places in nature you can find them

Who do you like to pin?

No comments:

Post a Comment