Saturday, May 2, 2015

Every Day in May - Day 2 - Reading right now


This is a project started by Life Behind the Purple Door. She has posted an idea for a blog post everyday in May. I thought it would be a good idea so I am going to join in. If you would like to join in as well you can go to her site at Life Behind the Purple Door and see the list of ideas. 

Reading right now


This week I finished Due or Die by Jenn McKinlay - this is the second book in her Library Lover's Cozy Mystery series. 


Now I am reading Brownies and Broomsticks by Bailey Cates.- this is the first book in her Magical Bakery Cozy Mystery series. 


Next up on my list is Wild by Cheryl Strayed 


The Long Quiche Goodbye by Avery Aames - this is the first book in her Cheese Shop Cozy Mystery series


The Quick and the Thread by Amanda Lee - this is the first book in her Embroidery Cozy Mystery series

As you can see I am on a cozy mystery kick this month. I belong to a book club called the Novel Ladies and we are doing a contest where we are given categories of books we need to read and it just so happens that my cozies are fitting my categories. For example The Quick and the Thread fits the category - read a book that has a word in the title that starts with a q, Wild is a book that has been made into a movie, The Long Quiche Goodbye is a book with the word long in the title and Brownies and Broomsticks is a good that my team is reading together. I hope to fit a few more books in there this month in between the cozies. 

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. You certainly are having a cozy reading time right now! These sounds great & go right along with the Scrapbooking Mysteries I've been reading. Thanks for popping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read cozy mysteries for years, but I've added some to my reading list now!

    ReplyDelete