Saturday, May 16, 2015

Every Day in May - Day 16 - What have you been reading this week


This is a project started by Life Behind the Purple Door. She has posted an idea for a blog post everyday in May. I thought it would be a good idea so I am going to join in. If you would like to join in as well you can go to her site at Life Behind the Purple Door and see the list of ideas.

What have you been reading this week

I have been working on Some Like It Witchy by Heather Blake - this is the latest in her wishcraft cozy mystery series. 

I have finished an old issue of Success Magazine I have put off

My emails

A few blogs that I follow Modern Mrs Darcy Life Behind the Purple Door to name a few. 

Facebook

Pen Pal Letters

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing! You've reminded me I need to write to my penpal this week, I'm not a very good penpal!

    ReplyDelete