Sunday, May 3, 2015

Currently - April 2015


This blog post is brought to you by Kristin at Rukristin (click here to visit). I like her idea of telling your story one week at a time. I am going to tweek mine a little and tell you my story one month at a time and give you a recap at the end of the month.

Watching
Turn: Washington's Spies, Ripper Street, Flea Market Flip, Rehab Addict and Wolf Hall

Reading
The books I have read in April are Born to Blog by Mark Schaefer and Stanford Smith - this book gives you some helpful tips on blogging for your business, Due or Die by Jenn Mckinlay - this is book 2 in her Library Lover's Cozy Mystery series,  Bridges of Paris by Michael Saint James - this is a coffee table book with some great pictures of the bridges of Paris as well as their history, The Goodbye Witch by Heather Blake - this is the fourth book in her Wishcraft cozy mystery series, God, Me and Sweet Iced Tea by Rose Chandler Johnson - this is a devotional book, and The Wanderer by Robyn Carr - this is the first book in her Thunder Point series

Listening
I am still listening to my podcasts. I have not really added anything new. My favorite podcasts are The Art of Simple, Happier with Gretchen Rubin, Ben Franklin's World, Paperclipping Roundtable and Elise Gets Crafty

Feeling
I have been feeling a little stressed and down in the dumps this last month. My husband was in a car accident at the beginning of March and since then we have had a lot going on. We have the worry of lost wages, added expenses and the pain from the injuries he endured. I know things will get better and are finally starting to. He is back to mostly working full time again minus an hour or two, his injuries are better and side work is coming in. Now we are on to the next thing in life. His foot surgery at the end of the month. I think the down in the dumps is coming from the stress of dealing with everything and trying to get a new job and not even getting phone calls for interviews. I need to remember all the good things in life. 

Planning
I have two nieces coming to visit at different times in June so we are trying to plan which day we will get to see them. I have also been doing a lot of planning for my blogs. I am trying to make some major changes to my book blog and trying to find ways to help me journal more on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment