Friday, May 8, 2015

5 Things Friday - May 8th - Mom Love, Past Posts, Gratitude


5 Things Friday is brought to us by Carolyn at CCMcafee Perspective . Her goal was to record her family's life five things at at time. I thought this was a good idea so I am going to join in with her and try to do this myself.

5 Things I Love About My Mom
- She is there when I need her
- I can tell her anything
- She will stick up for me
- She helps me out when I need it
- She loves her family

5 Posts from the past
Thursday's question of the day - Do you have a bucket list?
#30 Days of List March 2014 - Historical Figures I Would Like To Meet
Found It - Volume 4
The Happiness Project - May
The Circle - Setting Goals

5 Things I am grateful for today
- My husband and kids
- My books and my ability to read them
- Being able to take the time to find the right job for me
- My memories of my grandparents
- My health



No comments:

Post a Comment