Friday, May 1, 2015

5 Things Friday - Laughing, Do Better, Improving


5 Things Friday is brought to us by Carolyn at CCMcafee Perspective (click here). Her goal was to record her family's life five things at at time. I thought this was a good idea so I am going to join in with her and try to do this myself. 

Miss Sophia after her first Oreo
5 Things that made me laugh this week - 
- the story my son told me of an old hippie that came into his work
- my dog Sissy chasing her tail
- my daughter talking in a silly voice
- my five year old nephew's knock knock joke he told me this morning
- the picture of my one year old niece after eating her first Oreo cookie


5 Things I want to do better at this time - 
- worry less
- have more patience
- keep motivated 
- think positive
- smile more


5 Things I have recently improved on - 
- blogging more
- budgeting a little better
- keeping up with One Little Word 
- telling my kids I am proud of them
- writing my pen pals back


No comments:

Post a Comment