Thursday, April 16, 2015

Reverse Bucket List


I have been missing The Circle Monthly Linkup hosted by Kiki at In Its Time and it is time I get back in the groove of things. This month's theme is reverse bucket list and it is exactly as it sounds. It is things you have already done in your life. 

So here is my list:

1. I have been on a pit crew for a race car team

2. I have helped to make child support laws for the state of Iowa

3. I have successfully raised two kids

4. I have been married for 25 years

5. I have met Diamond Rio and got their autograph

6 I have held an alligator

7. I have owned an Amazon Blue Front Parrot that talked

8. I have been to Key West

9. I have graduated college

10. I have interviewed some famous authors (Sheila Roberts, Denise Swanson, Heather Blake/Webber, Lauraine Snelling, Laura Childs and Rhys Bowen)

11.  I have lived through three hurricanes in six weeks


7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun idea... and what an interesting list! Love this post, and will have to give the reverse bucket list thing a try sometime. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurricanes make me cringe! Especially when they're one right after the other. Very cool list. I don't think very many people can say that in their lifetime they've been on a pit crew and helped make child support laws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea! Cool list! Your life is quite interesting.

    ~Urailak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a list! I loved learning more about you and all of the things you've accomplished too--including holding an alligator, living through so many hurricanes, helping to make child support laws, and working on a pit crew in a race car team, too. That's awesome!!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been on a pit crew for a race car team!? How cool is that!!! I love that you held an alligator! Were you afraid to at first? Congratulations on being married 25 years!! That is amazing!! That is awesome that you owned a bird that could talk! What could it say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not that afraid of the gator as he was a baby so he was only about 2 or 3 feet long and they had his mouth taped shut. He was very neat and not slimy at all, very smooth and cool. The bird came from my grandparents so the thing he liked to say the most other than hello was Ted went to work.

      Delete
  6. you have accomplished a lot!! Three hurricanes in six weeks!? oh my! and owning an Amazon blue front parrot, awesome!

    Diana L. My Reverse Bucket List.

    ReplyDelete