Tuesday, April 28, 2015

5 Things Friday - Daydreams, Music and Games



5 Things Friday is brought to us by Carolyn at CCMcafee Perspective (click here). Her goal was to record her family's life five things at at time. I thought this was a good idea so I am going to join in with her and try to do this myself. 

Last Friday slipped by me and I have been busy each day since so I am posting my 5 Things Friday a few days late. 


Family happenings - 

- Rachel just passed another exam for her vet's assistant class with a 92 - straight As so far
- Matthew started his first day at his new job today
- Scott is going to have foot surgery on May 27th
- I got bit by a spider on the elbow and it is swollen up


5 Things I am daydreaming about write now - 

- Writing that book I have dreamed about
- Not having to worry about the bills
- Starting exercising
- Traveling to Europe someday
- Books I would like to buy


5 Favorite Podcasts I listen to (I don't listen to much music so I changed up my list) -

- Happier with Gretchen Rubin
- Paperclipping Round Table
- Elise Gets Crafty
- The Art of Simple
- Ben Franklin's World


5 Games my kids love right now (My kids are adults now but still like some games)

- Monolopy 
- Phase 10
- Idiot 
- Racko
- Life
* These are games they like to play as a family




No comments:

Post a Comment