Friday, March 6, 2015

#30 Days of Lists - March 2015 - Day 6 - Books I'd like to read for my book club


Day 6



Books I'd like to read for my book club
(This one is right up my alley as I am an avid read - so I picked some of the books at the top of my list. I have provided the link to Amazon so you can see what the books are about.)

Wild by Cheryl Strayed

Paris Letters by Janice McLeod

Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard

Heads in Beds by Jacob Tomsky

A Haunted Love Story by Mark Spencer

Seven Letters From Paris by Samantha Verant

The French House by Don Wallace

Sugar and Iced by Jenn McKinlay

One Potion in the Grave by Heather Blake

Gilt Trip by Laura Childs

The Goodbye Witch by Heather Blake

Dark Witch by Nora Roberts

Secrets from the Past by Barbara Taylor Bradford

The Wanderer by Robyn Carr

How to Eat a Cupcake by Meg Donohue

While We Were Watching Downton Abbey by Wendy Wax

Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer

The Recipe Club by Andrea Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment