Thursday, March 5, 2015

#30 Days of Lists - March 2015 - Day 5 - Cures for the winter blues


Day 5


Cures for the winter blues

A good book
(This is a cure for  most anything for me)

Time with friends
(A dinner out with friends can make you forget your blues for awhile)

Summer planning 
(We don't do much but this year we have family coming to visit - so we are planning for that)

Movie night
(Lose yourself in a good movie and forget the blues)

Seeing trees budding
(When you see the blossoms on the trees you remember spring is on the way)

Watching birds
(When you see the birds flying back you know warmer weather is on its way)

*I don't normally get the winter blues and now I live  in Florida so our winter only lasts for a couple of days at a time. No time to get the blues so I tried to remember things from when I lived in Nebraska. 

No comments:

Post a Comment