Saturday, March 14, 2015

#30 Days of Lists - March 2015 - Day 14 - I want to be an expert in


Day 14


I want to be an expert in:

Writing
(I would love to write a book but need the confidence)

Interior decorating 
(I would love to have this be my job)

Being positive
(Working on this)

Scrapbooking
(I used to scrapbook but don't do it anymore. I also never thing my pages look as good as others)

Cardmaking
(I wish my cards looked as perfect as others)

Patience
(I have none)

Traveling Europe
(One day I will do this)

Photography
(My pictures are always a little off centered or things in the background or too dark)

Exercising
(I would love to be better at exercising)

Eating right
(I wish I knew exactly what was the right things to eat for me, not what all the diets say)

No comments:

Post a Comment