Friday, March 13, 2015

#30 Days of Lists - March 2015 - Day 13 - Things I had to learn to love


Day 13

Things I had to learn to love

Riding motorcycles
(Scott loves to motorcycle ride and if I did not learn to like it I was going to be left home)

Boating
(Again Scott likes to go on boat rides so I had to learn to like them or be left home)

Gold Rush Shows
(After Scott watching these for a few seasons I have learned to like them)

Football
(After learning to like this I am now more into football than Scott ever was)

Myself
(I tend to critize myself too much and need to learn that I am good just the way I am)

Being more positive
(It is better to be a positive person rather than a negative person and I am learning this as I go)

No more pop
(Due to having acid reflux I can't have this anymore and I have learned to like other drinks)

No more chocolate
(Again due to my health issue I can't have this and learn to find other sweet snacks)

No comments:

Post a Comment