Friday, February 27, 2015

One Little Word - DREAM - February 2015



This month our prompt or assignment was to create a vision board. I am not a bid vision board person because to me they seem messy and it makes me feel uneasy. I have tried to create my own version of a vision board that works for me. My vision board was actually created in January as I wanted to have something in my office that kept me thinking positive, keep my word where I can see it as well as a way to make me smile. I have since quit my job so now I have it in my home office and unfortunately it is not as visable to me but I can see it in my head and whenever I walk by the room I see it and take a glance at it. I first heard about vision boards and really wanted to make one after I watched and listen to The Secret. This movie/book really brings out the meaning of visions boards in helping you to focus on what you want in life. I challenge you to make a vision board to help focus on many things in your life. As I was writing this post I got the brilliant idea to try my hand at a digital vision board. I am so happy I tried it so now I have two vision boards to share with you. 

Vision Board #1 - This board is filled with sayings and pictures of my family


Starting at the top I will let you know what is on this vision board. 

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream. C.S. Lewis



Picture of Scott and I from the Keys - December 14, 2014

Nothing is impossible the word itself says I'm possible. Audrey Hepburn



Everyday may not be good but there is good in everyday


Some see a weed, some see a wish


Think positive, be positive and positive things will happen.


My sister's family - 2014

My brother's family - 2014

A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broke down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams come true. Greg Reid


My daughter and son - 2013

She believed she could. So she did. Believe in yourself.


One small positive thought in the morning can change the whole day.


You are a writer today, Now. So start writing the book, the novel, the blog, our life's work. Today is a good time to start. Now is even better. 


Vision Board #2 - This board is filled with places I want to travel to, homes I want, the vehicle I want and sayings.




No comments:

Post a Comment