Tuesday, December 30, 2014

One Little Word - October 2014


CHANGE

This month's prompt included writing a letter to yourself, I chose to write one to my future self, so here goes:

Dear Angela

Please remember that you are good enough, beautiful enough and strong enough. You can do anything that you put your mind to. I can't wait to read our books when it comes out. Oh and I have seen the home you have decorated and you have a real talent. Keep up the good work. 

I would like some tips from you on how you learned to eat so healthy and become more fit. Your positive attitude really works and your look so much happier. I am very proud of you. 

Remember to keep following your dreams and be all that you can be and you will go where ever your heart desires. 

Love 
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment