Wednesday, December 31, 2014

One Little Word - November 2014


CHANGE

My thoughts for this month:

I thought I would learn quicker than I did how to change things in my life. Some things I have found it easier to change and other it is taking me just a little longer to accomplish. 

My road rage has cut down a lot to almost none which is nice as I just don't need that stress. While there are days that the positive thinking takes some work I do try to remember to look for the good and not the bad all the time. I am also really trying to work on the eating healthier - I was doing good then fell off the wagon so to speak. Now I just need to get back on track. 

I plan on continuing on my journey to change as this is a life long project. We should all be open to change and accept that in order for somethings to happen you do have to change and change is not always a bad thing. Many times it is actually very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment