Tuesday, December 30, 2014

One Little Word - September 2014


CHANGE

My story - I would like to tell you that my journey has  been easy and I am right where I want to be with my changes, but that would be a fairy tale. While fairy tales are nice sometimes we need to look at the truth. 

This has been a long journey for me and I will be on this journey for a long time. I have been working at making changes in my life but it is not always easy and sometimes I back slide. One of the reason I chose the word change is that I want to learn how to become a more positive and happy person. I will admit that some days are easier than others. 

Something s I have learned along the way is that it is ok to have a bad day but don't dwell on it. Take the time to think about the good that happened and forget the bad. Ask yourself if there is something you could have done differently to make this a better day. Remember to look to the future and hitch a ride on that bright star. Dreams are a good thing to help you along the way. 

For me dreams, wishes and goals have helped e to remember things can and will get better you just have to make it so and work hard at it and you can have anything. Another thing that has been a helpful tool for me is self-help books. I have been listening to and reading books that are helping me to learn how to be a happier person and how to make more positive changes in my life. It does help but I still have a ways to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment