Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Daily 2014 - Days 29 - 31


Day 29
Deserted island

If you  were living on a deserted island what would you take with you? I of course would have to have books and lots of them. I wold also like to have my dog Gyro back as he would love it on an island. It would also be nice to have Scott with me. I would definitely have to have shade and a nice breeze so I do not get too hot. A nice house would be good as well. 

Day 30
Hosting a holiday party

If you were hosting a holiday party and could have anyone in the world there past or present who would it be. I would love to have Laura Ingalls Wilder as she is my idol, Helen Keller because she was so strong, Coco Chanel for her fashion sense and because she was independent. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill for their singing and to visit with, my grandma and grandpa Mayberry because I miss them. Diana Gabaldon, Robyn Carr, Sheila Roberts and Laura Childs as they are a few of my favorite authors, Drew and Jonathan Scott as I love watching their TV shows, Sig Hansen as I think he would be interesting to talk to, Thomas Jefferson, Lewis and Clark and Sacagwea as I would love to hear tales of their history, Jim Rohn to help guide me in the future and Princess Diana as I think she would be amazing to talk to. 

Day 31
Reflecting back on the year

This year for me has been full of ups and downs. I have learned how to make changes in my life which for me is progress. My niece got married this summer so I gained a nephew and could not be happier for both of them. This year also saw the passing of my uncle and I hope he is at peace. My football team the Green Bay Packers are in the playoffs for the Super Bowl. My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with our first vacation ever to Key West. My daughter graduated high school, got her first job and will be starting college. Grandma Newcomb had to be moved to a nursing home. So when I say it has been up and down it truly has although there have been more ups than there were downs. I am looking forward to 2015 and all it has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment