Wednesday, December 31, 2014

December Daily 2014 - Days 21 - 24


Day 21:
What I am ...

reading - The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling

listening to - Trans Siberian Orchestra and Meytal Cohen

watching - Reign, Grimm, Hercules, Real Housewives and Property Brothers

wearing - jeans, tennis shoes, t-shirt

writing - December Daily, 30 Lists, One Little Word

Day 22:
Favorite Decorations

wreaths
candles
trees 
holiday villages
gingerbread house
my Polar Express ticket
Jetsons, Flintstones and My Little Pony ornament
Our first Christmas ornament
Lewis & Clark ornaments
Snowmen with kids names
Lighthouses
Homemade things from my kids

Day 23:
Smells of Christmas

Pine
Apples and Cinnamon
Cookies baking
Cinnamon pinecones
Snow
Rolls baking

Day 24:
Magazines and books I enjoy

HGTV magazine - I love the decorating ideas and dream of my house looking like the ones in here
RT times magazine - let's me know what books are coming out
People - gives me just enough of what is going on in Hollywood without being trashy
Country Sampler magazine - I love the things they have for sale and the decorating
Historical Fiction - I like the way these make history easier to read
Romance - I like the happy endings
Chicklit - Just plain fun
Cozy Mysteries - Fun mysteries with amateur sleuths



No comments:

Post a Comment