Tuesday, December 30, 2014

#30 Days of Lists - December 2014 - Days 15 - 18


Day 15
Out my window

At work:
building 
sky
cars
road
concrete design
trees 
twigs in sill

At home:
small shed
grass
sand
neighbor's fence and lights
light pole
palmetto bushes
road
neighbor's van and truck

Day 16
Today I 

Feel good
Am happy
Am at work
Going to read
Am working on my journaling
Listening to Meytal Cohen
See an overcast sky
Will try not to worry or stress

Day 17
On my desk today

computer
calendar
pen
notepads
phones
family pictures
kleenex
envelopes
files
paperclips
stapler
hole punch
tape dispenser
cup of tea
granola
scissors
medicine
magazine 
books

Day 18
Things to cross off my list

catching up on journaling
Christmas shopping
Christmas decorating
vacation done



No comments:

Post a Comment