Sunday, November 23, 2014

#30 Days of Lists - 15 - 18 (More catch up time)


Number 15 - Favorite Cliches

Never judge a book by its cover
An apple a day keeps the doctor away
Been there done that
A picture is worth a thousand words
Every cloud has a silver lining
Seriously
There's no place like home
What goes around comes around
I'm so done
Dumber than a box of rocks
Great minds think alike
You never get more than you can handle
Everything happens for a reason
Actions speak louder than words
Living the dream

Number 16 - Posters on my wall when I was growing up

Ralph Macchio
Scott Baio
Shawn Cassidy
C. Thomas Howell
Rob Lowe
Tom Cruise
Menudo 
Duran Duran
David Cassidy 
Leif Garret
John Stamos

Number 17 - Reasons to ____

Reasons to finish the book
Reasons to stay off Facebook
Reasons to say I am sorry
Reasons to change
Reasons to eat healthier
Reasons to exercise
Reasons to change
Reasons to be happy
Reasons to journal
Reasons to help others

Number 18 - Things I wish made me money

Reading
Watching TV
Driving
Talking on the phone
Surfing the internet
Blogging 
Eating healthier
Shopping
Learning


No comments:

Post a Comment