Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#30 Lists Blog Hop



In March I participated in the #30 Lists and had a lot of fun. If you a list maker like I am then this is for you. We are taking a category from the March 2011 list to give you an idea of what we are doing. Myself I like to post my lists on my blog, other journal, some scrapbook, you can do whatever you choose to do. 

Road Trip Must Haves

Books
Magazines
Puzzle Book
Snacks
Drinks
Pen 
Pencil
Pillow
Blanket
Comfy Clothes
Great CDs

If you would like to see others' list or to join in on the blog hop, just click here - the Facebook page for #30 Days of Lists

Now that you have checked out the other lists how about joining along with us. Here is the link to register: (click here) #30 Days Registration Page


4 comments:

  1. Your road trip must haves are very close to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you just posted your list on your blog!! Such a great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your addition of a puzzle book. My husband is always doing logic puzzles when it's my turn to drive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. puzzle books for the win! :) love your list!

    ReplyDelete