Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Circle - June - Throwback Thursday of Sorts


June's link up was to do a Throwback Thursday of sorts. This blog of mine has not been going for too long so I am going to include some of my favorite posts from both this blog and my book review blog Griperang's Bookmarks (click here to visit)

I enjoyed writing this post about Jim Rohn and my introduction into motivational speakers Motivational speakers like or hate that (click here to read)

This was a post I wrote about goals and dreams Goals lists and dreams oh my (click here to read)

This was one of my favorite posts so far that I have wrote and it was part of my Grateful Monday posts that I do. Grateful Heart Monday (click here to read)

Here is a review of Thornbrook Park by Sherri Browning - I really enjoyed this book and am looking forward to the rest of the series. click here to read the review

Here is my review of The Prayer Box by Lisa Wingate - This is by far one on the best books I have read in my life. click here to read the review

Laura Childs is one of my favorite authors and she writes three different cozy mystery series. I was lucky enough to interview her for my blog. Click here to read the interview

No comments:

Post a Comment