Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Circle July - What's in my bag


For the month of July the prompt for the circle is what's in my bag. This link up is brought to us by Paint Chip Madness (click here) be sure to stop by and link up.

Here is a picture of my purse. Sorry the quality is not great. I do not like spending a lot of money on purses so I usually just end up with a cheap thing I find but I happened to be in a store call Ross and they sell named brand things at discounted prices and I found this Tommy Hilfiger purse and fell in love. I like that is has two end pockets and two side pockets as well as a zippered pocket inside.


Here is a peak at the inside of my purse. I suffer from migraines and allergies so I carry my prescriptions for both with me, I have a brush, comb and headband as you never will know when you need them, I have my wallet which I love that hold the checkbooks and all cards, the zippered pouch holds any headache relief you would need, lol, tylenol, ibprophen, aspirin and glucose tablets as I have hypoglycemia, I have a thing to hold pictures of my family, q-tips, bandaids, and dental floss. Oh and I almost forgot I have body spray and a sewing kit in case you are in need. Can you tell I am a mom. 


Here is a view of one of my end pockets. In this end pocket I have a pencil, pen, not one but two notebooks, address book, kleenex, and a cloth to clean my glasses. The other end pocket I use to hold my cell phone. One side pocket has about three pens and a pen-sized flash light and the other side pocket has a book light, chapstick and stick tabs that I thought were cute but keep forgetting I have.


Here is a view of some of the junk I mentioned I have in my purse. My notebook, pen, flashlight, book light, sticky tabs and sewing kit. 


This was a fun post. I am glad I participated. I hope you do too.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You really know how to fit stuff in there! I usually have a lot of stuff in mine, but it's never enough to keep it arranged like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You carry alot of essentials, and your purse is so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everyone else, your purse is so well organized (I'm a little jealous, can you tell?). :) I love that it seems to hold so much and it also has so many compartments/pockets, too. Looks like a great find to me!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to add some headache medicine to my purse. I always need some but don't have any!

    ReplyDelete