Tuesday, July 8, 2014

One Little Word - July


This month Ali has challenged us to stop thinking and start doing - what a great challenge.


  1. Pick one action that is something just for you. This is a little challenging for me - but may be it should be to allow myself some quiet time just to reflect on myself and to think about what I want to change about me. So I need to figure out how much time and how often I want to do this.
  2. Pick one action where you give to someone else. This is so ironic that this is a challenge as the other night my son opened up to me about some depression issues he is having. I am going to help him and have him learn along with me on how to be happy with yourself and then to learn to be happy in the rest of the areas of your life. So my action is to be my son's cheerleader.
  3. Celebrate something. I want to celebrate the baby steps I am taking to change my life. It takes time to change so I need to celebrate each and every step in this journey I am on. 
I want to start using my word more and more in my daily life. This is very important to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment