Monday, July 21, 2014

Grateful Heart Monday



I am sorry I missed last week's installment of Grateful Heart Monday but I am glad to be back for this weeks.

This week I am grateful for the support of my family and friends. I have made a big decision to go out on a limb and try something I have only dreamed about. What you ask am I doing well let me tell you. I have had a dream since I was a little kid to write a book so I am taking the plunge and doing just that. The plan is for it to be a historical fiction book set in my home town in Nebraska. I have a couple of other ideas as well but I am pretty sure this is the one I am going for. I was so excited the night I made up my mind to do this that I could not sleep.

Another thing I am grateful for is my change in attitude. I have been working on changing my life as you all well know. Without my open mind I have learned to have and am still learning to have I would not be able to do the book, try a new craft (zentangle), be on the road to happiness and so much more. There are so many great motivational speakers I am grateful to for teaching me how to go on this journey and to continue on with it the rest of my life.

I am also grateful that my grandam is going to be going home from rehab tomorrow. She fell awhile back and had to be in the hospital and then rehab. It did her well to be in the rehab and when I visited her last week she looked very good. She will be 89 this Friday and I am grateful to still have her around. She is last of my grandparents living.

What are you grateful for this week?

Be sure to stop by Ember Grey (click here) to participate in Grateful Heart Monday and to check out some other great bloggers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back as well, Angela :) I am SO excited for you and this new adventure - good for you!!! Sometimes it just takes that leap, so that it's the only thing you have to focus on, and it's the only thing you have to "fall" on (although I'm so glad you have the support of your family and friends.) You are already on the journey of happiness - you are walking it. Don't ever stop :) (So happy your Grandma is able to go home- bless her heart!!) Wishing you such a beautiful week!!

    ReplyDelete