Sunday, June 15, 2014

Goals, Lists and Dreams OH MY!

Why am I writing about goals, lists and dreams? Well I wanted to show you some things that are important to me and that I am working on. I want to be more diligent in keeping up with my blog posts so I am making a list of things I want to post about. Some posts will be weekly, some monthly and some random but want to say what is on my mind, keep me towards my goal of being more positive and have fun doing it. I am starting to participate in more blog hops so to speak that will give me inspiration on what to write about. I hope you will follow me along my journeys and that I get better at doing this as I go. Thank you for stopping by to see me. 


How many of us have goals we want to reach? We think about goals after listening to a speaker who tells us we need to set goals but do you really list and try to meet your goals? Sometimes we set goals after reading about other's goals, but do you follow through? Well we all need to have goals and follow through with them. I am learning that your goals do not all have to big. You can have big goals, small goals, personal goals, business goals. Whatever you want them to be you just need to have a goal and work towards that goal. Be sure to write your goals down. Start a journal and list your goals and be sure to check them off as you complete them so you will then have a sense of accomplishment in your life. 


Are you a list maker? I am and I am not ashamed to admit it. List making for me can be fun but it can also be a necessary thing to do. One thing I have been participating in is 52 lists - in which I am given a prompt and then I have to make a list from that prompt. Some are harder than others for me to make a list about. Another reason I make a list is to remind me of something. Each week before going to the store I make a grocery list so as not to forget anything because as we all know each time you walk into the store you spend more than you intend. I also have a list for things I want to do or need to get done. Things like what I want to post on my blog, chores I want to accomplish, books I want to read and on and on my list can be endless. 


Dreams what can we say about them? Dreams are necessary for life, you must have a dream whether it be something you want to do, someone you want to see, or somewhere you want to go. Dreams can turn into goals which can better your life. Dreams can take you places where sometimes you might otherwise not be able to go. I have many dreams and yes of course I am going to make them a list and you will probably see them here one day. Some of my dreams are goals for me. I love to be able to dream as that is something that no one can take away from you nor does it cost anything to do. Dare to Dream. 

Be sure to check out A Harvest of Blessing who hosts Jack of All Trades (click here) to visit some other great blogs. 


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your Inspirational post.
    Hang in there, and have a Great Week!

    ReplyDelete