Saturday, June 21, 2014

52 Lists - Week 11, 12 and 13

This weekend I am on a deadline to finish a book I need to review so I won't be online much and have not decided what I wanted to write about for my one little word post, need to do my happiness project for July and a few other things. So on that note I am going to play a little catch up with my 52 lists project as I have let it slide the last few weeks. So here goes.

Books
Shower
Soap
Food
Fruit Newton Thin Crisps
Iced Tea
Blanket
Pens 
Paper
Sunlight
Alone time
Quiet
Bubble Bath
Dreams

Cozy bed
Family
Reading
Fields 
Hills
Green Grass
Cows
Barns
Cowboys
Trucks going down the road
Calm

More scrapbooks
More cards
Nice dinner
Pretzels
Indian Tacos
Painted Mason Jars
Wall Decorations 
Headboard
Blessing/Gratitude Jar
Vision Board 
Wreath

Be sure to check out A Harvest of Blessing (click here) to find other great blogs to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment