Sunday, May 18, 2014

Five things


My husband has been listening to some motivational speakers this week to help him become more positive about things and to change his overall mood. While I am not a big person for doing this he did come up with some good ideas although I have to say I thought he was a little nutso telling me and our two kids (ages 18 and 22) that we had homework this weekend. Well the more I thought about it I realized it is not really homework but rather a good idea to help your self esteem and to give yourself goals. 

The first "assignment" he asked us to do is to come up with five accomplishments in our life. Most people like my kids think they have none well that is not true everyone has some sort of accomplishment in their life. Accomplishments do not have to large or even what some consider to be important to be an accomplishment it can be something as simple as finishing a task, learning a new craft, or finishing a book. Whatever you feel in your life is an accomplishment you should be proud of. 

Here is my list that I came up with - 

I have been married to a great husband for 25 years this December
I have raised two good kids
I have my paralegal degree
I have two blogs that are doing well
I have been recognized for my book reviews
I have sold cards I have created

What are some of your accomplishments?


Be sure to stop by A Harvest of Blessings to find some more great blogs during the Jack of All Trades Blog Tour Link to A Harvest of Blessing (click here)

1 comment:

  1. My 5 accomplishments are:
    I am a college graduate.
    I was in the teaching field for 25 years.
    I have a wonderful, caring husband.
    I have 2 kids that are great. I know I raised them correctly. I am proud of their accomplishments.
    I am a successful lifetime member (5years) of Weight Watchers.

    ReplyDelete