Friday, April 25, 2014

The Gratitude Project - Day 23


In going with my theme from yesterday, today I am grateful for World Book Night. World Book Night was started to try and get people to read more. I think it is a great program and was happy to be a part of it this year. Even though my experience was not the greatest at first I think I may participate again next year. What World Book Night does is give 20 copies of a book to volunteers to hand to people on one specific night each year, this year happened to be April 23rd and my book was Weird Sisters. In my opinion it is a great idea, what more could you love than a free book, and if it gets more people to read the go for it. Here is a link if you are interested and would like to participate next year. World Book Night (click here)



No comments:

Post a Comment