Friday, April 25, 2014

The Gratitude Project - Day 22


Today I am grateful for books and authors. If you know me at all you know that I am a lover of books. I have a book with me at all times. To me books are not only a thing to read an enjoy they are a security blanket. When I am feeling down a book will pick me up, when I am scared a book can give me courage. Books are also a way for you to escape from the real world when it feels like life is getting too heavy. I would love to one day do some traveling but for today I will travel through my books and the many characters I have met along the way. Some I love, some I hate and then there are some I will never forget. If I did not have the ability to read or have access to books I do not know what I would do with my life. I encourage everyone to read even if you just read a paper or magazine you can still get lots of enjoyment out of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment