Thursday, April 3, 2014

One Little Word - Post 5


In this post I am going to talk about Less and More as well as my intentions.

What I want less of this year
Negativity
Unhappiness
Depression
Crying
Overwhelmed feeling
Anger

What I want more of this year
Positive thoughts
Happiness 
Joy
Smiling
Calmness

My intentions this year:

Physical - I would like to smile more and put off a good vibe instead of people thinking I am always grumpy or unhappy. I want to feel better about myself. 

Emotional - I want to cry less and not have my feelings hurt so easily. It would be nice to not feel as much anger and resentment as I do at time. I want to feel happier. 

Relationships - It would be nice to have my family know I am happy. I think if I change some things some of my relationships will become stronger and healthier. 

My main intention in this goal is to generally become a more positive thinking person which in turn will make me a happier person which in turn will help me to enjoy life more. Being a positive person will make a lot of good changes in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment