Sunday, April 13, 2014

Gratitude Project - Day 11

Gratitude Project - Day 11


Today I am grateful for my pets. Growing up I had a dog for a short while and then a cat for a short while and even a couple of birds, but as an adult I have had a dog and many cats for the last 14 years or so. The cats and dog I have had since being married have all been rescued animals. We had a pitbull named Gyro who passed away last June. He was such a big baby and never wanted anything other than to be loved. We now have three inside cats and two outside cats. They each have their own personality and fun to watch and love. I would love to have another bird but at this time I don't think the cats would like that much they would probably think that is a toy for them. With being married to an animal lover I am sure this will not be the last of the pets I have. 

Me with Gyro

Tiger and Skip our two outside cats

No comments:

Post a Comment