Tuesday, March 18, 2014

One Little Word - Post 2


Why do I need ore of this word (change) in my life? I need more change in my life because the only way I am going to become the person I want to be is through change. For me change is going to be very important because it is something I am going to have to work on each and every day and learn to really commit to this if I want to be a happier person. 

Why is this a good fit at this time? This word is a good fit for me right now because if I really want to become a more positive thinking person and to be happier then I need to commit to change. Change for me is sometimes hard and I may have a slip or two but this is something I really want to do for myself, as I do not want to be the bitter, negative person that no one wants to be around. I want to live a happy life not a miserable one where I am never happy. Change can be healthy for a person and so I a really looking forward to my changes I am going to make. 


What's been happening in my life that makes this my word for 2014? For me I want to change some things in my life, I am not able to change all that I want so I will start with what I can. My attitude and/or outlook on life is not always good, which can make me in a bad mood then I am not nice. I am always surrounded by negative people and see how miserable they are and see that no one wants to be around them - I do not want to be like that - it is not healthy nor good. IF you are not happy with your life then make changes and that is what I am going to do. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela, thanks for visiting my blog. Thought I'd return the favor. Looks like we are doing a lot of the same projects (30 Lists, One Little Word, and 52 Lists!)

    ReplyDelete