Monday, March 17, 2014

One Little Word - Post 1



I don't know if you have heard about the one little word, but I have been hearing about it for a couple of years now and really wanted to participate this year so I took the plunge. If you would like to know more about it check out Ali Edwards Blog (click here) to learn more about it. I am going to blogging my journey with my one little word a little at a time. So here goes nothing.

My word I chose for this year is CHANGE.



Definition for change: v. 1. to make the form, nature, content etc., of something different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone 2. transform or convert 3. to become different.

Thesaurus - synonyms for change: adjustment, shift, development, difference, revolution, transformation, transition, refinement.


Why I chose this word: I chose this word because I really want to change my life and attitude. I have people in my life that only look at the negative sides of everything and are not happy with their life or anything for that matter. I do not want to be that person that no one wants to be around because all I put off is negative vibes and am angry at life in general. This will take a lot of work on my part but I really want to change and become a more positive, happy, satisfied person who not only likes myself but others like me as well. Change I know comes in lots of different ways but I am ready for the challenge. 

What does it mean to change? To me this means that you need to do something in a different way or to act a different way. 

What does it look like to change? I think if you change correctly or for the good you will be able to see it in the way I act and feel as well as my attitude. 

What does it feel like to change? For me I am hoping it will be a positive happy feeling as I am doing this to better myself and to become a better person to those around me. 

In what ways am I already changed? For awhile now I have been trying a little more to look for positive things and to not let things bother me so much. Some days I am better at this than others but I am a work in progress. 

Stay tuned for more about my One Little Word. 


No comments:

Post a Comment