Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hello - Is it me your looking for

Ok I know the title was corney but I could not resist. I have joined in and started doing #30 Days of Lists and I thought this would be the jump start I needed to get this blog rolling again. So today I am going to play catch up and then I will being posting my lists each day. Let's hope I can keep up.

What is #30 Days of Lists you say, well in a nut shell it is a sort of class that I signed up for and each morning I get a prompt that gives me a subject and I have to make a list with that prompt in mind.  Here is a link to their website if you would like to check it out for yourself and join in. 30 Days of Lists

I am also participating in 52 Lists Project. This project is very similar to the 30 Days of Lists only you do one list a week. I will be starting that this week and continuing for a year. Here is the link to their website if you would like to check it out and join in. 52 Lists Project

Another project I would like to start and hope to keep up is 365 days of journaling. We shall see if I can do that, I am making no promises.

A question for you - has anyone here done the One Little Word. I would like to do that even though it is already March I have had a word in mind - so I may be writing about that as the year goes on. If you do this please let me if you do and what your word it, I would love to hear about it. Here is the link if you would like to know more about this. One little word


No comments:

Post a Comment