Sunday, March 23, 2014

Found It! - Volume one


This a new post I will be doing weekly. I want to share websites and quotes I have found while looking around on the internet. I hope you enjoy. 

Quotes I found nice: 

BElieve THEre is GOOD in the world

Be your own kind of beautiful

I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it

Let whatever you do today be enough - Keep it simple

The secret to change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new - Socrates

Doing what you love is the cornerstone to having abundance in your life - Wayne Dyer

We all have a beautiful light within... We just sometimes forget it is there - John Holland

Here are some nice website I found: 
Lemon and Raspberry  - She has some nice posts that have helped me find new things (she is who inspired me to do this post)

Marmalade Mementos - She is doing some of the same projects I am and have given me inspiration

The Peaceful Mom - She has some good tips on organizing, eating, and life

Love Happy Daily - She posts that are enjoyable as well as inspiring

Purpose Fairy - She gives you ideas and suggestions about life that are very good

RUKRISTIN - She has some fun projects going that you may enjoy joining in on

What have you found this week


No comments:

Post a Comment